COVID-19 Update | Wilmington, DE | Eye Center of Delaware
In these uncertain times we have and will always be here for you. The safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to the Eye center of Delaware. In light of the issues surrounding COVID-19, we would like to let our patients know what precautionary steps we are taking to keep our office and optical a safe place to treat all your eyecare needs.
· Staff members who are experiencing any respiratory issues or fever are instructed to stay home.
· All staff are wearing N-95 masks and their temperatures are taken when entering the building to start their shift.
· Staff hands are being washed for 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer
· Patients are being asked to wear a mask upon arrival.
· If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule.
· If you are bringing a companion and you do not need assistance. We ask that they stay in your car instead of waiting room.
· Temperatures and a list of questions will be asked upon arrival.
· If you are running a temperature at 99.5 you will not be able to enter the building and will have to call to reschedule.
· Our doctors are wearing masks and have safety shields on all slit lamp.
· We have arranged chairs at the six feet distancing.
· Standing at our front main check in has also be designated with the 6 feet distance.
· There are many stations of Hand sanitizers throughout the office.
· We are thoroughly disinfecting each room after every patient leaves. Desk tops, and chairs are being wiped down.
We encourage you to take step to protect you and your family. If you are concerned that you have been exposed of COVID-19 or if you have symptoms, please contact your physician for further instructions on how to get tested and/or treated.
Remember we are all in this together and need to take care of one another.
The Eye Center of Delaware